Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Pumpkin Person; Through the Craft Room Door Magazine

Hello from Joi@RR!

Oh how I love fall...
the leaves, the colors... 
and ORANGE... my favorite of all. 

Pumpkin Person... I LOVE fall! 



ENTER your project HERE:

Prize: $15 store voucher
 from our sponsor WinkWink.



Using a WinkWink Image: Pumpkin Person:


Here is my version of her smiling face!!!




Project Steps: 

Hubby cut and sanded a 30"x36" piece of cedar from our land. 
I will use this project for a fall display here at the ranch!

I applied the wonderful Pumpkin Person image with Matte Medium.  It was large so there were several different pieces to apply.  I chose the image that already had some lovely color on it and just added the letters that I liked best.  Several choices of words for the banner comes with it!


Using my handy little sand paper I gave her a good shave so that the paint would stick well and be smooth. 


With Black Gesso I added the Jacobean Floral stencil around the base of my Pumpkin Person. 


With Crackle Paint and the Autumn Falling stencil some leaves were placed within the flowers.


The leaves were painted with some Metallic Lustre and Fluid Acrylics. They shimmer in such a lovely way!


I lightly painted over the Pumpkin Person with White Gesso to add  more shimmering Metallic Lustre paint to the body.






With the new Stampendous Birds and Bones Stencil Set by Andy Skinner, the Pumpkin Person had a few friends to talk to on her arm. 





DecoArt and DecoArt Media Products Used: 



Soon fall will be on it's way... in some places it already has come. Thanks bunches for sharing time with me! Xj.


===================================
============================
========================
==================
===========



No comments: