Thursday, September 7, 2017

DecoArt Media Design Team Post: Fall Stepping Stone Mixed Media Canvas

HOWDY sweet friends!



I always feel so honored (the pinch myself type of honor) when I have an art project on the DecoArt Media blog! 


This time I did a 'fall stepping stone' on canvas. 
You can view the step by step here:

Or go to this link: 
http://decoart.com/mixedmediablog

I used LOTS of mixed media products in this one too! 
Here is another sneak peak...


  I would also really appreciate you leaving a comment on my DecoArt Media page. 

Thanks bunches for visiting me today and sharing my DecoArt Media adventure!!  I truly do love these products. 


This badge is one of my proudest achievements!!  
Thank you all for your encouragement!  Xj. 

------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
-------------------------
------------

1 comment:

Ice Cream Recipes said...

Great blog I enjoyed readding